Little League FunraisersBallpark Fun | Raise Money
HOLD A FUNRAISER!
Our Little Leagues fundraising program let’s your league partner with the Flames for a special night at the ballpark. Your players will be admitted free and receive a voucher for a hot dog, chips and a drink. The Flames will provide you with tickets to sell to families and their communities – your league gets to keep half of the ticket proceeds.
Here’s how it works:
- Select a game and the Flames will provide your league tickets to sell. Your league will be responsible for selling a minimum of 100 tickets.
- Any unsold tickets above the minimum of 100 may be returned.
- There is no up-front cost! Your league only pays for the tickets AFTER money is collected.
We will customize a program just for you. You can choose from the following:
- Ceremonial first pitch for a league representative
- Appearance by Sparky our mascot, at your league
- Free clinic for league members conducted by Flames players and coaches
- T-shirt gun (20 T-shirts)
- Raffle of caps and T-shirts
- Run the Bases
- Pre-game parade
- Ball toss
For more information on the Flames Little League Funraisers, contact Wayne Walker at (315) 308-0889.