Ticket Fundraising ProgramRaise money for your non-profit by selling tickets to Onondaga Flames games.
Raise Money – Have Fun at the Ballpark with Your Group!
The Onondaga Flames Ticket Fundraising Program is a program designed to help promote and benefit non-profit organizations. The Onondaga Flames Fundraising Program can help raise groups raise hundreds of dollars – or more- simply by selling Onondaga Flames tickets!
The best part of the Fundraising Program is that each organization that participates will keep HALF of the dollar amount of all tickets sold! You will be provided with ticket vouchers that have a $5 value and will get to keep $2.50 from each voucher you sell.
Choose which program.
- Featured Fundraiser
- On select Thursdays and Sundays
- Sell dated ticket fundraising vouchers for your selected Onondaga Flames game
- Reserve a block of seats and man a will call window at the ballpark
- On-field check presentation (minimum of 100 ticket vouchers sold).
- Dated Fundraiser
- On select Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
- Sell dated ticket fundraising vouchers for your assigned game
- Reserve a block of seats and man a will call table at the ballpark
- Undated Fundraiser
- Sell undated ticket fundraising vouchers
- Vouchers can be exchanged at Onondaga Flames Box Office for any Onondaga Flames regular season home game (Sunday through Thursday, excluding Opening Night, subject to availability).
- Provides flexibility in allowing people to exchange their vouchers for tickets.
Contact us to check on availability
- A non-refundable $150 deposit will secure the program for your organization.
- The Flames will provide your organization with a package of either dated or undated $10 ticket vouchers for you to sell. We will also provide online ticket purchase availability.
- Sell the vouchers and raise money!
Redeem your ticket vouchers
- Redeem the ticket vouchers at the Onondaga Flames Box Office or at your will call table on your selected night.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for either reserved grandstand or general admission based on availability.